Thursday, January 1, 2015

27 years after birth

Hello Readers,

It's been ages since I've written another meaningless dumpyard post. Looking at almost 3 decades back, I wonder why did I even publish my previous suicidal thoughts. This blog has been my dumpyard for sure, a place where I've released all my unnecessary, useless feelings through words and into abyss.

Well, today 1st of Jan 2015 I browsed the internet to locate this blog to publish another post to express what I've learnt in 3 decades. I was a coward, lacking self-confidence to take challenging tasks and take chances in life. Can't blame myself for being like that. I guess that's part of the growing up process.

I wouldn't say I'm the most successful person in the world, continent, country or town. But I'm the most successful person in my world. Oh, no im not schizophrenic. To me, success is solely happiness. I'll list down a few points for this so-called success.


  • A wife, best friend or a parent figure whom you love and who means the world to you.
  • Not giving a rat's ass. But depend on the circumstance this will change.
  • If you live by life quotes, don't go to the extremes of following them, or you will end up as an extremist or a terrorist. Lord Buddha's middle path is advised in this case. (I'm a Buddhist, but don't judge me, please)
  • Only take the pain which makes you stronger quite serious and do the contemplating based on that pain.
  • Made a mistake? Don't hold it against yourself too long. Move on fast, unless it will devour you.
  • A mistake made is a lesson learnt.
  • Be honest and ethical. Even if you are at a short-term disadvantage, it will come in handy in the longrun and from inside you will feel happy that you did something good.
  • Be attentive in conversations with people, which help build good relationships.
  • Don't expect too much from people and better if you didn't at all.
  • Don't make promises you can't keep.
  • People can backbite you when you are not around, if you are not ready to take their criticisms as feedback, ignore them.
  • Don't try to impress people you don't like, ignore them at all cost.
Those are all I can think right now. With another dump-worthy post I will come back some day. Well, don't keep too much hopes. As if I'm very popular in some network. Smh!!!

Adios folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
UDULA'S BIG DUMP SITE OF BOLLOCKS. by Udula Jayawardena is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at usjay.blogspot.com.