Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hola FOLKS!





Okay! This is my first blog post. So I don’t know what to write here. I am new to blogging and I hope I will get used to the ways of WordPress over time. This reminds me of the theory of Learning, time taken to complete a blog post of a standard scale will reduce at a constant percentage over time. I believe that what we learn today as theories for a particular subject area can be applied to other areas as well. But the applicability of such theories may sometimes depend on the nature of the subject field.

People change as the time goes by. So this clearly defines that who you are today may not be the same person you were yesterday. I cannot exactly say what type of a person I am. But at the moment I’ m a person who looks at things from a different perspective. For instance, let’s just say we are in a cinema seeing a very sad movie. I will laugh at certain times while seeing it & while maybe you are feeling pitiful at the same time. Scary isn’t it? Don’t worry, I won’t bite you.
I usually don’t try to make friends with girls. Because sometimes I end up fucked up. I’ m a bit of an egocentric and a reckless person. I don’t feel shy sometimes. I spit out everything that comes to my mind regardless of how obscene it is. This reminds me of some funny past experience, where I blurted out some vulgar slangs while trying to make fun of something I can’t remember. Actually I screamed it out while everyone in the house was asleep. One of my friends then asked me to turn on the firewall between my brains and mouth.

At present my marital status is single and being single is my attitude. I am sexually straight and I don’t believe in sound relationships so I don’t wanna go for quick relationships and break the other’s heart, because I respect girls. I strongly believe that to achieve needs and wants in relationships, being in a relationship is not mandatory.

So this is all what comes to my mind right now about myself. I’m interested in subtle things in life. Therefore my future blog posts will be based on them. Thank you and please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
UDULA'S BIG DUMP SITE OF BOLLOCKS. by Udula Jayawardena is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at usjay.blogspot.com.